with three naves from the late 12th century was adapted to the Baroque
style between 1643 and 1648 by Abbot Jakob Grafinger. One of the
transepts was turned into a vestry, a choir and chapel for the prelates.
The aisles got dividing walls in order to build some chapels. The
Romanesque windows were enlarged for better light. The stuccos in the
Renaissance style were made by Florian Nutz from Innsbruck and brother
Paul Bock SJ.
H. Stampfer claims that this church is a remarkable monument of the early Baroque style in Tyrol.